Regardless, it doesn't hurt to cut out some dairy and eggs every once in awhile...or share calories with the skinny people of the world. Vegan or not, this ones a keeper.
1. Heat over to 350. Grease a 9 inch pan.
2. Stir together milk and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside for a few minutes.
3. Cream together vegan butter and sugar. Add bananas, vanilla, milk and beat.
4. Sift in all dry ingredients (except nuts) into the banana mix. Stir until everything is just moist.
5. Fold in nuts. Cook for 45 inutes. Cook for 10 minutes, pull out and slide a knife along the sides to make sure it doesn't stick as it cools.