...to try Sprinkles....This month their strawberry cupcake's proceeds go to breast cancer research. Does anyone need a better reason to buy a cupcake? I had the day off, thanks to Columbus (who doesn't actually 'land' on the calendar until next Monday, but who am I to question these vacation days)....and so Mom and I went out to lunch, and then we grabbed some 'dessert' on the way home. Now...I'm off to do my part for Breast Cancer Research this month.
Panera Bread also had pink ribbon bagels and they are DELICIOUS!! I buy a few every time I go in.
ReplyDeleteAnother carb for cancer, I'm there! Thanks :LO)
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm coordinating our Susan G Komen walk here at work for next week. Are you going?
ReplyDeleteI am not planning on attending the walk this fall, BUT I usually do, keep me posted if you get a group together in the future! That makes me excited to hear! I hope you guys have a great time. :O)
ReplyDelete