...stuffed it with candy. Ate all the candy. Stuffed it again and gave it away. OK...I'm kind of kidding....you'll have to decide which part....whether I actually gave precious candy away or ate it all first.
▼
Thursday, February 05, 2015
Valentine's Day Cone
I wanted a little container to deliver some Valentine's candy for a friend. I saw the idea for making these cones on photostreaming and decided to give it a go. I found some sheet music (you can also download this for free) and I made a photo copy. I rolled it into a cone, trimmed around the top so it was even and hot glued it together. I 'squished' some crepe paper around both sides as a ruffle. I added a few doodads and a handle.
...stuffed it with candy. Ate all the candy. Stuffed it again and gave it away. OK...I'm kind of kidding....you'll have to decide which part....whether I actually gave precious candy away or ate it all first.
...stuffed it with candy. Ate all the candy. Stuffed it again and gave it away. OK...I'm kind of kidding....you'll have to decide which part....whether I actually gave precious candy away or ate it all first.
© Christy Robbins · Design by Albemarle PR · Craft Clipart by Le Petite Market
No comments
Post a Comment