IKEA

Sunday, April 02, 2006
Today I did a 'first'.....after teaching Saturday school, I ended up getting lost on the way to the mall I wanted to visit, and since I had to be back over here in time to go to a birthday party this evening I just decided to do something I've never done before----->Shop at IKEA, when the store opened awhile back, I remember hearing murmurs from Houston friends when they got their store, and it was all over the news here, about the hours people spent in line etc.....and lines that were a mile long blah blah blah. So....today I went. It was very crowded, but nothing like the opening day.....but, wow, what a great store! It would be even more fabulous for someone with a modern house, but I still managed to spend a pretty penny, but I got great value for my money...everything was SOOOOO affordable, it was shocking to see such great prices on some pretty cool gadgets. It's definitely worth seeing at least once....

No comments