Happy New Year 2007!

Monday, January 01, 2007
Last night things got a little wild ;o) at my house for the New Year's Eve celebration. Brian brought over his WII Sports game and I discovered Holly has a little bit of her brother's in her as she boxed her way to a win. She got into it, hands, feet, and a few frustrated things flying out of that mouth....I took video, but I've promised not to share it with anyone that wasn't present (I've weighed the odds and I figured she's got enough on me, it's not worth it). I wish I could blog the laughter that went along with playing the games. After the 'exercise' and dinner, we ended the evening with Apples to Apples and Skipbo-a few family favorites and a white grapefruit toast (all the Baptist were present and accounted for).

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Look...I'm posting something. :-) I'm so jealous he got a wii. I want one.

Christy said...

Because of your post....after much consideration, contemplation and a Magic 8 Ball that said "Prospects Look Good"....I've decided we can still be friends.