Oh, Christmas Tree

Monday, November 26, 2007
This is not this trees final resting place (it's just the only Christmas decorations I have out, which is hard to believe considering how long I've been playing Christmas music on my radio). Anyway, this tree is for my Mom. I bought a little four foot tree this weekend for my Mom and all the pink ornaments and flowers to match. My favorite ornaments are these little pink birds, there are some pretty cute ornaments I was able to find, including some real diva pink crystals dangling randomly throughout. My Mom's favorite color is pink, and it was another year of pink problems and pink victories, so I wanted her to have a little something to commemorate the year's events (and those prior). AND this also serves as an illustration of one of the things I bought on my shopping marathon this holiday break. They were reporting on the millions of dollars that were spent on Black Friday alone, and I was doing the calculations in my head, I think I'm responsible for at least half of the spending reported in the media this Monday morning :O)

2 comments

Hurtado Family said...

That is so sweet! I love it!

Thomas Family said...

I love the idea, you are so creative and sooo sweet.