Stock in Kleenex

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

If I knew how long I was going to be congested, I would have invested in kleenex. I'm recovering from the 'stuff' that is going around...so---->no blogging for the last week or so. The highlights of my last week that didn't involve sleeping or popping cold pills included a huge project at work that will end in May (h-e-l-p), the start of Saturday school, and lots of birthday parties and a baby shower. The birthdays were this past weekend (Maggie and Kelly), November is full of birthdays, I have 9 good pals celebrating (that I can think of right now, I won't name them in case I'm forgetting yours :O). I'll attach one of the two cakes that MADE it onto a table this weekend with people celebrating the big events. I had a typical Christy Cooking Disaster: two cake mixes later and four pans in the oven (the first two even LOOKED funny and I double checked before making the second, but still overlooked the fact that-I forgot the eggs, needless to say, it was a long night.

1 comment

Marie said...

Thanks for the warming birthday wishes!!! I got the card and your phone message! Thanks for making me feel special on my birthday. You are wonderful. Check your calendar I need to plan a visit. I am glad you are feeling better. I miss your blog when you don't post, Marie