Don Piper

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My cousin Holly has been talking about the pastor, and author Don Piper since she read his book 90 Minutes in Heaven a few years back (most of the family has now read the book, but she started the trend). This morning we made a three hour journey down I-35 to hear his testimony in person. He has a miraculous story to tell about death, and life (yes, that's reversed on purpose). It reminds me of something I heard at a service project I participated in yesterday, which included an amazing guest speaker-Maimi McCullough. "...for Christians, earthly problems will be as close to hell as we will ever get." It gives me hope for the future, and motivation to make sure we all get to see each other again at the pearly gates!

1 comment

Jodi said...

Awesome! I've read the book too, and would love to hear him speak!