Harvest Tea at the Arboretum

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Today Nicole and I headed out for the Harvest Tea at the Arboretum in honor of her birthday (Oct 23rd). We got to walk around for awhile before and enjoy the fall flowers, and pumpkins. I bumped into two friends who brought their kids out to take pictures, and we took plenty of our own photos. The tea was great. It was a nice mix of fall foods-squash soup, pumpkins/cream sandwiches, and cranberries bread and turkey sandwiches mixed in with the usual on the sandwich plates, and the typical tea fair, and delicious desserts. They also brought lots of tea flavors to sample, I spent most of my time sampling the water, but I love the atmosphere, it's never really about the tea for me. Better than the tea was the conversation, thanks for listening, Nicole. Have a great birthday! I'll see you again soon!



No comments