In Case You Are Looking For An Excuse....

Monday, October 06, 2008

...to try Sprinkles....This month their strawberry cupcake's proceeds go to breast cancer research. Does anyone need a better reason to buy a cupcake? I had the day off, thanks to Columbus (who doesn't actually 'land' on the calendar until next Monday, but who am I to question these vacation days)....and so Mom and I went out to lunch, and then we grabbed some 'dessert' on the way home. Now...I'm off to do my part for Breast Cancer Research this month.

4 comments

Thomas Family said...

Panera Bread also had pink ribbon bagels and they are DELICIOUS!! I buy a few every time I go in.

Christy said...

Another carb for cancer, I'm there! Thanks :LO)

Hurtado Family said...

I love it! I'm coordinating our Susan G Komen walk here at work for next week. Are you going?

Christy said...

I am not planning on attending the walk this fall, BUT I usually do, keep me posted if you get a group together in the future! That makes me excited to hear! I hope you guys have a great time. :O)