Live From Plano....

Sunday, June 21, 2009
It's been so long since I've posted something in 'real time.' I am home, completely tired, trying to set my internal clock, but so grateful for the really spectacular memories I've acquired over the last two weeks. Europe really was a trip of a lifetime, and I'm a little overwhelmed by all we saw and did, and packed into those days. The places we visited were postcard perfect, and I took a few thousand pictures (really...so many I've been uploading them all day, and I haven't even looked at them all). All of this to say....I'm not really sure how I'll go about organizing those pictures...and writing about the specifics....but I am determined to get it all down before I forget any of the little moments, and all of those big moments. I had a wonderful time, better than I could have ever imagined, but I am also glad to be back in the US of A with unlimited soft drinks at meals, and free bathrooms. :O) I'll be posting more....soon! I had a few chances to check in on blogs and facebook, and it's been so nice to have a little bit of home along the way. I can't wait for 'real time' updates as well.

3 comments

Marie said...

I glad you are back home! Now we can start planning for your big birthday coming up! ;)

Msheepers said...

Glad you made it back! Look forward to hearing about all of the details.

(Oh, and by the way, I LOVED how you pre-planned and had posts published each day to tell us what you had planned on doing. That was awesome!)

Thomas Family said...

Welcome home! So happy you are back