Is it wrong that I think this is cute?

Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Tomorrow Blythe Anne turns 1.

I went to meet her for the first time last August in her home state of California. I snagged this picture of her across the table from me during a dinner out with her dad (my cousin). I think she's pretty stinkin' cute, even though she thinks I'm scary. I pretend it's the limited access she has to me that brings on the tears when we hang out, and not the fear. I have a little less than 24 hours to get a pony shipped to her for her first birthday, so I better get going....
Linking To:
http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/05/shutter-love-tuesday.html

5 comments

Kel said...

I many pictures like that! LOL!

Heidi said...

The look on her face is priceless. If it's wrong to think it's cute, I'm right there with you. :)

Laura said...

Haha, poor thing! Nice shot :)

Unknown said...

lol This is a great shot and I think it is totally adorable! I hope she likes her pony {wink}

Cari said...

It's 50% awww and 50% adorable :)