How to Make Towel Animals

Tuesday, July 05, 2011
I pause these cruise trip post for a little how to...  Towel animals....the best invention ever.  They sell books on these guys.  I've bought the books.  Here are the towel animals that greated me on my cruise. 
...and the how to, mostly shown through picture, but I think you get it, or you don't...or maybe you don't want to, but there it is anyway. 
 The Body (body size towel):
 Roll tight.

 Fold over.
The Head (hand size towel (medium)):
Curl to a point tightly.
Leave the top draped a little. 
 Keep rolling.
 Pull out the ears so they are larger.
 Curl up the nose. 
Rest on the body.

1 comment

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love these! They always make me smile on a cruise. The elephant is probably my favorite. I love that you bought the books :)