Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels

Thursday, November 10, 2011
 I'm added these easy peanut butter pretzel sandwiches to my cookie trays this year.  I saw this at foodgawkers, and knew it was an easy...and delicious addition that would free up my oven for the other cookies I'll be baking.  It only took three ingredients, and very little time. 
 I spread peanut butter across a pretzel, and topped it with another pretzel like a sandwich. 
I melted milk chocolate in a small dish (30 second intervals, about 1 minutes total, I stirred at the halfway point).  Dipped.  Dried on wax paper.  Placed these in little white cupcake liners.  And ate...look, it's too early to be making cookie trays for other people, but now I know, and I'd approve this on the cookie platter if someone brought it to me, so....I'll be pulling this out again the beginning of December when I start pulling out gift ideas.  Even I don't make Christmas cookie trays until at LEAST November 11th. 

2 comments

Erin said...

I'll take 2 dozen right now for breakfast, please!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These look sooo good, Christy! I'd take these on my cookie tray :)