Peppermint: Hot Chocolate Peppermint Stirrers

Friday, December 09, 2011

I saw this idea last year at The Decorated Cookie.  It was perfect for a hot chocolate bar my teaching partner and I put together for a meeting at work.  The plus is, it's just about as easy as it gets. 
Gel markers, marshmallows, and peppermint sticks. 
You can just mold the  marshmallow around the peppermint stick, or add a dab of white chocolate to really cement things into place.  Or ignore me completely and delete me from your life forever, but I really don't recommend the last suggestion, it's not good for my well being. 

3 comments

Lori said...

Great posts this week. Get ready to enjoy some well deserved time off.

Deb said...

cute idea...

Courtney Cakes said...

We are having a holiday pot luck at work next week... I signed up to bring hot chocolate...AND NOW THESE! :)