Peat Moss Boo Bucket

Friday, October 19, 2012
 I've seen these little buckets made out of peat moss pots for every holiday....I found an 8 pack in the dollar spot at Target....for 50 cents (go figure), and it was time I added this to my craft collection of things I've tried.  I've made thee this year for my Halloween treat buckets for friends. 
I used these round dabbers (from the craft store....they changed my life....the perfect circle makes me smile)....
 You could also use a cute Halloween stamp, but....if you just go with the black theme, the receiver can regift these.....I added some glue to the top rim, and then glittered it up.  I punched a hole in each side and folded and twisted a pipe cleaner in half for the handle. 
I added some crepe paper ruffles with hot glue, a tag I printed online after googling vintage Halloween pictures, and then my very favorite fall combination....candycorn and peanuts.....salty and sweet-life's balancing act complete. 

1 comment

Tiffany@Fizzy Party! said...

Cute and I love the inexpensiveness of it.