Kentucky Hot Brown Bake
1. Unroll the dough and separate it into 2 squares. Press the seems together.
2. Place one square into the bottom of an 8x8 pan that is greased and press the dought to fit into the bottom of the pan.
3. Place half the turkey, bacon, cheese, and tomatoes over the dought.
4. Pour half the eggs over the top.
5. Repeat the layers (minus the other half of the egg).
6. Top with the remaining dough square. Pour the remaining egg over the top.
7. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake a remaining 25+ minutes.
8. Let the sandwich sit at room temp for about 15 minutes before serving.