Cupid's Arrow

Thursday, January 29, 2015
 I had these little pink bags last year for Valentine's Day and some cookies to pass out.  I saw the idea for making these little cupids arrow clothes pins at I gotta create and knew I had to try it out.  Super easy and adorable.  I glued the feather to the end, and covered the bottom with pink yarn I also hot glued onto the end.  I added sticky rhinestones (from the scrapbook section), stamped love onto the end, and glued a little triangle.  Easy and cheap.  Not two words to describe your Valentine, but...it'll free up lots of money to fill your bags with diamonds instead of cookies...though...sometimes I say skip the jewelry and bring on the sweets.

2 comments

Mlissabeth said...

This is really cute. I would give more cookies than diamonds any day. ;)

Mlissabeth said...

This is really cute. I would give more cookies than diamonds any day. ;)