Frosted Mirrors

Wednesday, January 07, 2015
I'm taking some 'snow' themed crafts to GMT and so I decided it was time to 'frost' a few things.  I've done glass before, but I decided to try out some looking glasses.  I've seen 'stuff' like this for sale.  You can use any glass, but I bought some small glasses in different shapes and a few stencils and frosted glass (sold where the rest of the spray paint is sold).  
 I cut the stencil down to fit and then just used some painter's tape to hold it in place.
I sprayed a few coats of paint (it looks clear at first), but give it ten minutes and you can peel off the tape for frosted mirrors.  I'm making a small collection of these in different shapes and sizes.  I found my mirrors near the stain glass section at Hobby Lobby for just a few bucks.

No comments