I originally saw this recipe at just a pinch. If you need a hearty meal, don't like mornings, or just want to try out a little something different for breakfast....
Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
1. Spray a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut biscuits into 4ths. Line bottom of the ban.
3. Brown and drain sausage. Scatter on top of the biscuit pieces. Top with shredded cheese.
4. Whisk eggs and milk and salt and pepper and pour over the pan.
5. Make gravy according to the pkg instructions. Pour over the pan.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at 350.
7. Cut and serve warm from the oven.