I've made it three times in a month, and it's not because I have lots of time, but rather-it's that good and that easy!
No-Knead 3 Ingredient Bread
1. Combine flour, yeast, salt in a bowl.
2. Add 1 5/8 c warm water (follow yeast instructions for temperature). Stir until dough is shaggy and sticky.
3. Let the dough rise for 12-18 hours (the longer the better) in a 70 degree room. (I put mine in the fridge for 24 hours and set it out a few hours before using it). It is ready when the surface is dotted with bubbles.
4. Flour a work surface. Gently roll the dough into a ball. Place more flour on a cotton cloth covered in more flour (seam side down), cover with another towel and let it rise 2 more hours. It should be double the size and not readily spring back when touched.
5. Half an hour before the bread is ready to bake, heat oven to 450 and place a 6-8 qt dish in the oven to heat (cast iron, enamel, Pyrex, ceramic).
6. When dough is risen, pull out the heated dish, turn the dough into the dish. It may not look perfect, but shake it a bit to settle it evenly and then place it in the oven.
7. Cover with lid and bake for 30 minutes. Remove lid and bake another 15-30 minutes until golden brown.