So, if you want an easy dish, a delicious dish, or to never turn the dial on you oven on again, might I recommend-crockpot lasagna.
1. Brown mean, onions, and garlic. Once it is browned, add the tomato sauce, paste, and oregano. Cook until heated through.
2. In a separate bowl, mix ricotta, Parmesan and mozzarella (I reserved a little mozzarella to sprinkle on top).
3. Spray your crockpot with pam to save dish washing time later.
4. Layer sauce, noodles (break them up to fit into crockpot-I did two layers of noodles on each layer), and then cheese. Repeat until you run out of ingredients (I had about 5 layers). The noodles will cook as the crockpot heats. I sprinkled a little mozzarella cheese on the top.
5. Cook for about 4 hours on low (until sides are just starting to brown.