Apple Pie Bread
Crumble Top: 1/4 c brown sugar, 3 T flour, 1/4 t apple pie spice, 2 T butter, 1/3 c pecans (chopped)
1. With a mixer, beat the butter for about 30 seconds. Add the sugar and mix well.
2. Add buttermilk and baking powder. Beat.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, beat until combined.
4. In a second bowl, toss the flour, apple pie spice, and salt.
5. Add flour mix to wet mix on low.
6. Fold in apples, pecans, and cranberries.
7. Place in sprayed 9x5 bread pan.
8. Mix the Crumble Topping. Spoon over bread and press down gently.
9. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).