Peanut Butter Bars
Frosting Ingredients: 4 c. powdered sugar, 1/2 c. cocoa powder, 1/3 c. butter (softened), 1/3 c. boiling water, 1 t. vanilla, 3/4 c. peanut butter
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x11 cake pan.
2. Beat butter and sugar for 2 minutes (until fluffy). Add peanut butter, vanilla, and egg.
3. In a second bowl mix the flour, baking soda, and salt and slowly add it to the peanut butter mix. Beat until combined.
4. Add oats and stir. Press dough into pan and bake for 12 minutes (center will be puffy).
5. Whisk powdered sugar and cocoa. Add soft butter, boiling water, and vanilla. Beat until glossy.
6. When cookie is done baking, Heat 3/4 c. peanut butter just until warm and drizzle it over the cookie. Spread.
7. Spread frosting over peanut butter. Let cool and cut into squares.