Crockpot Fajitas

Monday, March 28, 2016
I recently read different variations on crockpot fajitas.  I took the easiest of them all.  I cut up a large onion into slices, a green pepper, and a red pepper into strips and I dumped them in the bottom of a crockpot.  I then took two large, uncooked pieces of boneless chicken and dropped them on top of the veggies.  Last, I took a taco seasoning packet and sprinkled it over the whole thing.  I set it on low to cook for 6-8 hours (or high for 3-4).  You just want to make sure the chicken is cooked through and the veggies have softened.  Mine was fork ready to shred.  I tossed it all into flour tortillas and topped it with all the calories good stuff.  Seriously, so delicious.  Feel free to add more chicken and more veggies.  The skies the limit, but the key is, a packet of taco seasoning did all the work of a lot of fancy slicing, dicing, seasoning, and sauteing.  (OK...not really sauteing, but it went so well with my list).

No comments