Mother's Day Gift Idea

Monday, May 16, 2016
 I did not make this, but...I had the good sense to order it.  Years ago I saw these jewelry pieces in a magazine and I've been meaning to look into it.  FINALLY, this year I did it.
My grandmother passed away over 30 years ago, but I know that it has left a big hole in my Mom and my Aunt's heart.  She's in heaven.  We will see her again, but I love the idea of these charms.
I found my Mom's old wedding cards where my grandmother had signed her name.  I went on Etsy and found a ton of shops that make these pieces of jewelry in all shapes, sizes, and colors.  All I had to do was take a photo of what I wanted written and send the picture.  I just asked the gal to center love over mother.
I don't know how she did it, but she nailed that signature down to the m, o, t etc.  I'm added a little emerald stone to each of these (my grandmother's birth stone) that I bought on ebay, and I gave one to my Mom for Mother's Day, and another to my aunt for her birthday (right after Mother's Day). I could not be happier with these keepsakes, and I had to share.

No comments