Glam Pumpkin

Monday, October 24, 2016
I pretaped a segment that should air today on Good Morning, Texas.  I'll post the video later on facebook.  Basically, there will be a lot of glitter and jewels, case in point, this funkin the executive producer asked me to bedazzle.
It just so happens....I know about bedazzling.  I stocked up when they were half off at Hobby Lobby and then just used the adhesive on the back to stick them to the funkin.  If you want to keep it year to year, I'd suggest some supper glue, but for a one year display, the adhesive is pretty sticky for display purposes.  I also got some glitter letters to stick to the pumpkin as well.  I've been really into golds and whites lately....even in my fall decor.  Depending on our rain consumption and weather turns, browns are sometimes they only pieces of fall we get here in Dallas, but....here's hoping for some great colors as those leaves start to fall this year.

No comments