Vintage Santa Tree

Friday, December 02, 2016
I've been collecting vintage Santa ornaments for a few years now.  I love old ornaments.  I love that they once had a home on someone else's tree and now I get to share Christmas with them.  I especially love the flocked ornaments from Japan.  They remind me of a few I have from my great grandparents.  I've been picking them up as I seen them in antique stores and thrift stores.  I took a video tour of my newest little tree. You can watch it here.  Excuse my voice....I've been sick for a month and despite some heavy duty meds.....I still have stuff hanging around.   I'm still putting together a little area by my fireplace with my blow mold Santa's and this little tree.  BUT.....I'm pretty excited to finally have enough to fill a little tree!


No comments