Glamping in Oklahoma

Friday, October 04, 2019
 This past weekend I headed across the border of Texas to Broken Bow, Oklahoma.  My pals and I rented a luxury cabin to celebrate my pal Kelly's b-day.  She actually has another month before she is 40, but she's about to travel the world and not be home to be celebrated, so we had to take advantage of a free weekend.
I found the cabin on Air BNB and it was absolutely stunning with two story views, a game room with a pool table, great seating inside and out, a grill, hot tub etc.  
It's unusually hot, so we ended up spending a lot of times in the Great INDOORS and enjoying all the cabin had to offer!  
 I made a bucket for each girl with personalized blankets, cups, cookies, and popcorn.
Night one I had a big spread with the gals arrived, and we munched all night....and the next afternoon too.  Dessert was pie (Kelly's favorite).  We went to lunch the next day in town, but other than that it was a weekend of girl talk, heads up, grilling, hot tubbing, and smores.  
I tend to overplan my life, so one of the best birthday gifts that I accidentally got was a weekend to disconnect with the to do list, and connect with fun people.  Here's hoping we can do it again before another 10 years pass!


No comments