Sunday, February 12, 2006

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I realized today there has to be an easier way to communicate the big...and little that every conversation doesn't sound like EVERY other conversation I had throughout the day as I tell the same I'll just tell the 'same stories' here and then phone calls, dinners out, and get togethers can be spent:

  • Venting over the stories heard.
  • Adding small, fun details from day to day.
  • Below the surface level.

I remembered I keep getting these 'blogs' from friends....and every once in awhile I go and check them, and I love to see the updates on other's here I go.....I've created a blog with no passwords necessary to remember in order to see what in the world is going on in Plano, Texas...and it was pretty user friendly, and relatively painless!


JimmyMariam said...

Blogging seems right up your alley, Christy! I'm glad you started one, and I will enjoy keeping up with you! Cool beans.