Setting the Scene

Monday, February 26, 2007
Tonight I brought the camera to Super Suppers, I raved about it last time, so I wanted to give you a visual-here are some of the gals (I didn't get a picture of all of them, there are about 5 more that come) I work with and the food we made, it's really more about the process than the food, but a lot of the food has been great too, you have to wade through what you do and don't like, just like any meal I guess, but the making is truly a blast, tonight we listened to Michael Jackson and snacked while we 'cooked.' In a few of the pictures you can see the stations-the 'picture frames' hold the instructions for putting it all together, and they provide stickers, which you slap on the bags they provide before you freeze them that have all the preparations for when you are ready for the meals. There is a station for each 'meal' and then the racks hold all your pans as you go through your list and make them all. Aprons are provided-which can be fun :O)

Laine and Aimee













Karen, Shelly and Peggy













Gretchen, Heather, Sandy, Sonia and Kim

1 comment

Msheepers said...

For some reason I can't see the first two photos.