Work In Progress

Sunday, February 11, 2007
I posted a picture of the quilt I've been working on before (for almost a year now...not because took a year to make it, but because itI took a year to make it!). I've now done the final touches before it goes off to be 'quilted' (which takes a really long time). I've added the border, sewn the binding and the back. Once I get it back from the quilter I'll have to trim it up and add the binding to the quilt. I won't drop it off for awhile b/c I'm going to help my Mom make a quilt next and I figure I'll take them together....but here it is, a little different than I originally envisioned, but 'fun.' The next one I do (which won't be too soon, when I made the first time I thought THAT would be my only one....but fabrics are just too fun to play with, so never say never) will definitely be 'dark colors'....just for a change :O).

No comments