Max's Moment

Saturday, July 07, 2007
Max needed his day on the net too, so here he is....helping me with my projects this week. I am now on the editing stage of my work project, with one side project to do which will take about five hours. I figure I have about 10-15 hours left....not bad....I've already invested 45 hours in the last few weeks. I also completed a wedding album for a friend today after a long week of projects/work/meeting up with friends, etc etc etc. I don't usually make albums for friends, I just always think if you are a non-scrapbooker, it's hard to really imagine what goes into a book (money, time, labor)...or a collage...or any project really. In addition, I dropped off my quilt to be quilted (another one of those-if you don't do it, it's hard to imagine)...and now I've started pulling some pictures for a new project....details to be given later. I should be cleaning-but I'm having much more fun crafting. Another piece of news, Monica had her baby-Elijah Wade born July 3 via C-Section-4 lb 11 oz, he should be at home today with Mom....my baby boy count is in double digits for this past year and a half. I'm looking forward to holding him next weekend!

No comments