Pedicures to Pies

Wednesday, November 21, 2007



You are getting a play by play of my day by day right now....I'm having fun with projects. Today Holly, Lydia and I went and got pedicures and then headed to a tea room for lunch, you know any day that starts with a pedicure has to be a good one :O). The rest of the day I finished up a few mini projects. A few days ago I baked some leaf shaped cookies to bag up for a fun table decorations, it's a friend's recipe I've been wanting to try out (I've tried it once, but I wanted to try it again.) I baked an apple pie and played around with little apple cookie cutters, and then I marked another thing off of my 101 To Do List-make a holiday arrangments, they are just baby arrangments, but I made some candle holders for my table this year.

1 comment

Hurtado Family said...

Those came out sooo good!