John Ross and Carla

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I got to spend a little time with the "O" family this afternoon in Austin, see the great new house, the old married couple, and this growing boy. My new philosophy is that it's OK to buy a child's affection, as long as it's not your own....so we played with some toys I brought, and worked on bonding after a long separation. I am determined to visit with my old friends, and their 'new'-growing kiddos on a more regular basis, despite the distance. Plus, old friends got to be that way b/c I like you guys so much, I have kept you around on purpose, and need more of those quality, no drama, all dialogue days!

3 comments

Thomas Family said...

wow, he is so big. How old is he now?

Jodi said...

BTW - so sorry I missed your b-day!! Happy, happy belated birthday!

Christy said...

He's 2 and a half now. :O)