Flutterby

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

These are some of the fabrics I purchased for a quilt I will....someday....quilt. I bought the pattern, and the fabrics over a month ago, and it'll probably be another year before I put it together. It's by Moda (one of my all time favorite fabric lines), and it's a series called Flutterby. I promised myself (before buying this) the next quilt I did would be 'dark' and 'amishlike'.....that didn't go over very well as I was shopping. This winter I plan to attend a quilting retreat...that WILL be the place I finally do my 'quilt like quilt'....obviously I can't be trusted to do anything but bubblegum like colors when left to my own devices. The plan was also to eventually get into making gifts, but there is this little bratty girl inside of me that keeps shopping for me, me, me! I'm still waiting to get back my Dick and Jane quilt....soon, I hope!

1 comment

Charles and Heidi said...

This is going to be a beautful quilt!! You Go GIRL!!