Fun at the Fair

Monday, September 29, 2008
If I had to pick my very favorite ‘Texas Thing’ all year….it would be the Fair (there are many close seconds), but there is nothing I love more than THE Texas Fair. I went on Sunday. I love...
All the sights that say ‘TEXAS State Fair’ Like the Midway and Big Tex

Fletcher’s Corny Dogs (The BIRTH place of this legacy.) This year’s ‘fried food’ included fried banana split, fried bacon wrapped chicken, fried moon pies, and fried jelly rolls to name a few...

And all the crafts, cars, and cute animals….I am NOT eating pork ever again!!!

2 comments

Jodi said...

Everything is too cute! I love the circus invitations, I love the quilt, it's beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE the ABC crayons! What a cool idea! Oh yes, and I love the new phone!

Christy said...

Pretend to be surprised when I bring Mark a batch someday. :O) I love my new phone so much, I married it....officially.