Monday, September 29, 2008

Entering the 20th Century

I’ve had the same trusty old cell phone for years….literally I think it’s been about 7 years, maybe more. I couldn’t take pictures, much less RECEIVE pictures on my phone. I said I was keeping it until it literally fell apart b/c getting a new phone, according to AT&T, meant getting a new plan (not even buying a phone at full price was an option due to all the red tape they constructed to get rid of some great deals they offered years ago). A year ago the wall charger stopped working, but the car charger worked and I rigged this whole system to keep juice in the phone until, well, until it fell apart. And then it happened-one side broke off….and then the other, and it was time. As much of a friend as the old phone has been, I have to say-I HEART my new iphone a million times more….which I was able to acquire thanks to all the saving I’ve been doing while using the last phone through two presidential campaigns. For the first time, technology is my friend!