Entering the 20th Century

Monday, September 29, 2008

I’ve had the same trusty old cell phone for years….literally I think it’s been about 7 years, maybe more. I couldn’t take pictures, much less RECEIVE pictures on my phone. I said I was keeping it until it literally fell apart b/c getting a new phone, according to AT&T, meant getting a new plan (not even buying a phone at full price was an option due to all the red tape they constructed to get rid of some great deals they offered years ago). A year ago the wall charger stopped working, but the car charger worked and I rigged this whole system to keep juice in the phone until, well, until it fell apart. And then it happened-one side broke off….and then the other, and it was time. As much of a friend as the old phone has been, I have to say-I HEART my new iphone a million times more….which I was able to acquire thanks to all the saving I’ve been doing while using the last phone through two presidential campaigns. For the first time, technology is my friend!

No comments