The Fundamental Lessons

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
My favorite stories always come from the kindergarten wing at work. Today I was working with a small group of kinders and as I was flipping through a deck of letters to check each students strengths and areas that need additional support. I got to the lowercase "t" and the little girl who had been reading all the letter in the flashcard series per usual up until that point said, "Oh, that's the cross that Jesus died on." I'd say she's got the most important fundamentals down already.

2 comments

Charles and Heidi said...

After I read this posting to him...Charles said... "I'd always heard that everything you needed to know in life, you learned in kindergarten."
We are praising God with you!!

Jo said...

I just want to go hug her parents.