A Simple Post for Early Saturday Morning

Saturday, October 04, 2008
I LOVE staying up late....very late. I get a wave of energy about 11, and I can go until 2, but I can't give in to that temptation very often because I have to be at work before most people leave their house for work....tonight, I'm up late. There are so many things I 'should' have been doing, but I didn't do any of those things. I'm officially grounding myself from 'my' projects. I have a wedding I'm working on, and a shower, but beyond that-NO MORE PROJECTS until after the wave of weddings, and birthdays that sweep in here beginning next Saturday, and moving forward through December. Unfortunately, I know how to get around my self-imposed groundings-I go out. Next, I need to try house arrest, with a work release program. I am determined that THIS is the weekend I will clean....something....anything, really....ANYTHING.

No comments