I Always Like a Good 'Dog' Story!....

Monday, February 16, 2009

Someone told me about these hot dogs a few weeks ago, I was completely skeptical about how 'good' they really were. I mean....sometimes people who are determined to eat light, are also determined the food they are eating actually taste good. Trust me, your bowl of cauliflower ain't that great. BUT, this...this is a good thing! There are two different 50 calorie hot dogs on the market now, this one was more expensive, but it was worth every dime (or dollar). I got 7 for about $4.50. They are Hebrew National's 97% fat free hot dogs. I'm not really interested in knowing what the other 97% of this product is if it's not fat, so feel free to keep any speculation on that matter off my comment section ;o), BUT I would highly recommend these. I grilled mine on the good ol' George Foreman, and I'd say they are pretty much my favorite hot dog (minus the ones I get at the ballpark).

2 comments

Msheepers said...

I've seen the commercials for that brand on TV. Always wondered how they tasted (and I figured that they might not be for me b/c I'm not Jewish).

But I might try them the next time we need hot dogs...

Christy said...

They really are good, I didn't have a lot of hope either. I'm curious to hear what you think.