Prayer For (Your Name Here)

Thursday, May 14, 2009
This week in Beth Moore's Breaking Free study, she had the following prayer. Fill your name into the blanks, it's pretty powerful stuff!
My child, _____________, I loved you before you were born. I knit you in your mother’s womb, and knew what your first and last words would be. I knew every difficulty you, _____________, would face. I suffered each one with you. Even the ones you didn’t suffer with me. I had a plan for your life before you were born. The plan has not changed, _____________, no matter what has happened or what you have done. You see, I already knew all things concerning you before I formed you. I would never allow any hurt to come into your life that I could not use for eternity, _____________. Will you let Me? Your truth is incomplete unless you view it against the backdrop of my Truth. Your story, _____________, will forever remain incomplete until you let Me do what only I can do with your hurt. Let Me perfect that which concerns you.
I remain,
Your Faithful Father

No comments