So Much Depends On A Clear, Plastic, Paint Bucket....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This poem always goes through my head when I see something I 'need.' I don't think W.W. would appreciate my interpretation of the things that are important in life....but he never knew me....
The Red Wheelbarrow
by William Williams
so much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
....or a clear plastic, paint bucket. I found this at Michael's this week, and I'm in love. I bought several, and one is already getting a makeover. I'm spending all my free time thinking of fun things to do with these pails. Note-I didn't have an idea, and needed a container, I found a container, and then went and found an idea. I can not explain why I love paint buckets, but I do....

No comments