Weekend Wrap-Up

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
The Good....

Stacey and Sean's Wedding was beautiful.
The Bad....

OK, Lake Murray isn't 'bad,' but their renovations aren't to my liking! They still haven't started, though the new plan (two years after the initial start date) is this August, and in the meantime, I think people have been going elsewhere as things are in limbo :O(. The plans look great, but they also look pricey. Mom, Holly, and I headed down for the day on Monday, just to 'see' what was going on at the Lake. We stopped by a scrapbook store on the way (I wonder who's idea that was), and ate at the Apple Barrell overlooking the lake (they have great rolls....or so I hear).
The Ugly...

My cupcakes for Saturday's engagment party had an accident. Fortunately, the chocolate cakes made it, and a few of the white...just enough to feed the masses, but it still gave me mini-heart failure to look over and see these Friday morning as I was prepping flowers.

No comments