Saturday, June 06, 2009

Day Two: London, England-Sneak Peak

By the time you read this, I should be sleeping on foreign soil.
The plan was to check into the hotel in London today, and try to find our way to the London Eye.

The goal is to take one (30 minute) loop around and see all of London).
We also plan to shop at Harrods.

It's 7 floors, 4.5 acres of shops and they say they have 'Everything, From Everywhere.' I imagine we will be looking to see if that includes a Dr. Pepper.
We also hope to see The British Museum
I've read it has the most complete history of the world, thanks to England's role in the world through all these years. I am most interested in seeing the Rosetta Stone because I had a unit in 6th grade that refered to it quite frequently. And now I'll 'know!'


Maurine and Derek said...

The eye seems so cool I can't wait to see your photos when you get back. And of course the albums. Seeing your itinerary makes me want to scrapbook but I have filled my plate enough for one day