On the Tenth Day of Christmas-Girl's Night!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
When Lydia first joined the family, we began going out, just us gals (Holly, Lydia,and I) when she comes into town. Usually we try out a spot around Dallas, but this go 'round I tried out a new recipe. After a busy day, I picked up the gals, and our first stop, was the nail salon for pedicures, and manicures.

We came back for my attempts at French Onion Soup, Roasted New Potatoes, Caesar Salad, and ice cream (from my ice cream machine), yum. And then, it was time to get to work! I made some gingerbread cookies earlier today, and each of us iced our version of the family. They were troopers working with all the sprinkles, and icing in my arsenal. These will be the place settings for Christmas Dinner. :O)

No comments