Lions, and Tigers, and a Baby...Oh My!

Friday, March 05, 2010
Lions, Tigers, and a Baby...Oh My!
The Invitations were passed out on cotton candy tubs.




Guest Sign-In

Gift Area

Decorations: Each table was covered with a different color and had old circus programs, and 'vintage' circus toys.


Circus Cupcakes and Crazy Straws


Favors Included A Candy Bar

*The cupcake idea came from the book Hello, Cupcake. I blogged about making them here: http://christyrobbins.blogspot.com/2008/10/more-cupcakes.html

4 comments

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Love those invitations!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Cute party! Love the ball pit and those cupcakes - wow! Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm adding to my ever growing list for my carnival party!!

Unknown said...

Really cute carnival circus theme! You have some great ideas here. I really like the big top tent canopy that you have at the guest sign in! I have seen it on several other blogs, but I cannot find where it was purchased?

Christy said...

Hi Sharon! I purchased that at IKEA-if you don't have one near you-you can also find them online! Hope that helps!!