Blythe's First Christmas Album

Friday, May 14, 2010
It's beginning to look a lot like...uhhh....Christmas.

I might have mentioned 1 or 537,564 times our family has a new (getting older) baby in it's midst. Last week she celebrated birthday #1. In honor of her birthday, I'm now going to post one of her future Christmas gifts. I know I said I'd wait to post gifts, but as smart as Blythe is, she's not reading yet, so....I'm not waiting any longer for this one, just because I'm in control of 'this here blog.'
I found these little cardboard cutouts at Michael's around Christmas, and I picked them up to make a First Christmas Album for Blythe. I made the pages, and added the pictures later (shrinking them down to fit the squares). Now Blythe has her very own first Christmas memory book. I love these little cardboard books, and they always have fun shapes at Michael's....I definitely will be doing more of these.





Linking To:
BWS tips button

7 comments

festivefun said...

Thats beautiful!!

Lori said...

What a wonderful idea, new Moms do not have the time or energy to take a project. They will be thrilled.

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

this is soo cute! Love it!

Shane and Laine said...

She will love having that when she gets older! You are so creative! Taylor and I bought a cupcake creations book yesterday and thought of you!!

Katie said...

What a great gift, one that will only be appreciated and loved more as Blythe gets older. It will be so fun for her to look back years from now. And good for you starting now on Christmas, that's really what I should do. Instead of freaking out one week before!

Christy said...

@ Katie-I'd like to tell you I don't start Christmas NOVEMBER the year before, that would be a lie. I already have about ten post written for gifts I've made for this coming Christmas....I'm scared of myself sometimes, AND I have to house it. I wish I could wait until...say....July at least to get started, but I'm chronically early! I'll start on 'your' gifts now if you want.... ;o)

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Great job starting early. That's is adorable and she'll love it for years to come. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!