My pal Kelly introduced this dish to me. I still haven't forgiven her b/c it's so good....so...very....good, and so NOT low fat, but worth it.
•1 pound Hamburger Meat
•½ cups Onion
•1 package (1 Oz. Packet) Taco Seasoning
•2 cans (8 Oz. Can) Crescent Rolls
•1 bag (9 Oz. Bag) Fritos
•16 ounces, weight Sour Cream
•8 ounces, weight Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook meat. Drain, and add chopped onion and taco seasoning packet. Add the water the packet calls for, and simmer as instructed on the taco seasoning packet.
3. Cover the bottom and sides of 13×9 casserole dish with the crescent rolls. Press seams together to make one continuous crust (you may not need all of the second package).
4. Cover the crescent roll crust with a layer of crushed Fritos (I use the smaller scoops; you can also use tortilla chips instead of Fritos). Add your meat mixture to the top of your crushed chip layer.
5. Spread sour cream over the meat mixture.
6. Sprinkle cheese over the sour cream.
7. Top with another layer of crushed Fritos.
8. Cook for 30 minutes.
It's a Blog Party
Pocket Letter Kit January
1 week ago