Cupcake Topped Cupcake

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I saw this idea at confessionsofacookbookqueen, and it made me smile. I had an extra cupcake once upon a time (mostly b/c I got tired with whatever project I was currently constructing), so I tried out this cupcake topped cupcake. I think with some fun liners, and a passion for piping this could be really cute. I was running on E at the time of this, but I had to share the idea.
The cupcake is pretty basic, and then you just add your Mini Cupcake.
Mini Cupcake Construction included a mini Peanut Butter Cup, Icing, and Cherry Berry sprinkles I bought at Michal's, but you could also use Sixlets, or a mini red M&M.

7 comments

marissa with hadley lane said...

That looks so yummy!!

Katie said...

You have the cutest ideas, I just can't stand it! I am going to end up gaining twenty pounds from reading your blog! I'm still trying to get around to making those mini caramel apples for the apple cupcakes and now you have to go and post some more mini cuteness!

PS: I gave you a blog award in tomorrow's post:)

Anji* said...

That is too cute! I want one now..

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Love this idea!!

Jami said...

This is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. I love anything tiny. :)

Unknown said...

i think this is the cutest thing ever :) thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

Very cute! I'll take a mini peanut butter cup topped with frosting any day!!!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com